NEWS FROM THE REFORM MOVEMENT
NEWS FROM ISRAEL
JEWISH NEWS FROM THE U.S.
AND AROUND THE WORLD
Ten Minutes of Torah
- Does the World Need More Love or Justice?
- Accepting Advice From Your Father-in-Law
- What’s in a Name of God?
- What It Means To Be Prepared
- What It Takes to Fulfill the Promise
- Why Should Leaders Get Close to Those Who Suffer?
- Dream a Little Dream, and Then Interpret It
- Who Is the Supporting Cast in the Story of Your Life?
- Facing Our Faults on the Other Side of the River
- A Divine Moment When Heaven and Earth Touch
From the Union for Reform Judaism
From the Religious Action Center of the URJ
- Education Isn’t a Given for Everyone
- Reform Movement Urges Even Greater US Response to Global Refugee Crisis
- #WhateverItTakes as We Journey Through the Wilderness
- Introducing the 2015-2016 Eisendrath Legislative Assistants!
- Sound the Shofar
- The Call to Californians: Act to End Racial Injustice
- Why We’re Marching: America’s Journey for Justice
- Honoring the Life of Julian Bond
- CSA Comments on Congregational Ties to Boy Scouts
- Capital of Economic Inequality?
Headlines from Haaretz
- First coronavirus case in Israel, cruise ship passenger tests positive
- Netanyahu’s formula to rule Palestinians: material concessions to forgo the struggle
- Israel arrests four migrant women while kids at school, leaving children alone
- Israeli confab tackles Iran, cyber and Gaza. But there was an elephant in the room
- Woman arrested in East Jerusalem attempted stabbing
- Israeli soldier kills Palestinian cop at his own station. No explanation is offered
- Iranians go to polls after thousands of candidates disqualified
- French author Edouard Louis: 'Violence is my birth certificate'
- Tinder, parties and no morality police: An Israeli reporter's journey through Saudi Arabia
- North Macedonia’s first Jewish minister fired after using country’s old name
Headlines from The Jewish Daily Forward
- They gave $25 million to Jewish nonprofits. Was some of that laundered money from Ukraine?
- East Ramapo trial judge accuses board member of lying on the stand
- This NYC Bakery Is Now Selling Cake Wrapped In An Etgar Keret Story
- TweetYourShabbat Is All About Embracing Diverse — And Imperfect — Shabbat Dinners
- The curator of the Polish Jewish museum wins $500k award – here’s her story
- Cleveland area park vandalized with swastikas, graffiti saying ‘F*** the Jews’
- Germany gets tougher on Internet hate, including anti-Semitic speech
- About that Pete Buttigieg Bernie Sanders essay…
- How hitting Bloomberg on Stop and Frisk could backfire with Black voters
- Orthodox rabbi performs his first gay wedding nearly a year after endorsing same-sex marriage