NEWS FROM THE REFORM MOVEMENT
NEWS FROM ISRAEL
JEWISH NEWS FROM THE U.S.
AND AROUND THE WORLD
Ten Minutes of Torah
- Commandments and Commander: How Do We Hear and Respond?
- Gifts That Bring Us Close to God
- Can We Have a Relationship with God?
- Too Much of a Good Thing?
- High Moral Standards for Our Leaders, and Ourselves
- The Limits of Communication
- Learning from the Imperfection of Religion
- Encounters That Can Make Us Become Better Jews
- How We Win Is Important
- Thinking Big and Failing Fast
From the Union for Reform Judaism
From the Religious Action Center of the URJ
- Education Isn’t a Given for Everyone
- Reform Movement Urges Even Greater US Response to Global Refugee Crisis
- #WhateverItTakes as We Journey Through the Wilderness
- Introducing the 2015-2016 Eisendrath Legislative Assistants!
- Sound the Shofar
- The Call to Californians: Act to End Racial Injustice
- Why We’re Marching: America’s Journey for Justice
- Honoring the Life of Julian Bond
- CSA Comments on Congregational Ties to Boy Scouts
- Capital of Economic Inequality?
Headlines from Haaretz
- White House to Abbas: Time to choose between hateful rhetoric and peace efforts
- Is Tesla coming to Israel? Elon Musk appears in Jerusalem bar 'burning absinthe'
- 'Sex and the City' actress Cynthia Nixon announces campaign for New York governor
- Israelis who like Arabs, but not as neighbors
- Being a confused American Jew in the age of Trump and rage of the alt-right
- Trump, Saudi crown prince to discuss Iran, proxy wars and peace process on Tuesday
- Bennett rebuts Lauder: ‘Assimilation in America is not a result of Israel’s policy’
- Abbas assails U.S. Ambassador David Friedman: 'Son of a dog, settler'
- Polish town cancels ceremony with Israeli mayor over mention of Poles murdering Jews
- Video shows Assad driving through 'liberated' Damascus suburb Ghouta
Headlines from The Jewish Daily Forward
- Cynthia Nixon Gave A Shabbat Sermon In 2011 — And Praised Andrew Cuomo
- Jewish Summer Camp Group Launches Campaign To Prevent Sexual Harassment, Abuse
- Statue Of Abolitionist Defaced With Swastika In Kansas
- Bernie Sanders Helps Launch Global Peace Movement
- For Philip Roth’s 85th Birthday, 8 Reflections On His Legacy
- Why Are We Still Reciting Ancient Prayers Instead Of Our Own?
- Dershowitz Bashes Cynthia Nixon For Backing Israelis Who Boycott Settlements
- Abbas Calls U.S. Ambassador To Israel ‘Son Of A Dog’
- What Our Congregation Learned On Our Civil Rights Pilgrimage
- Israeli Mayor Cancels Speech In Poland After Being Censored Under Holocaust Law
Entries at Moment Magazine
News from The Tablet
- D.C. Lawmaker Pins Recent Snowfall On The Rothschilds
- Tel Aviv's Indie Bands Take SxSW by Storm
- Farewell to David Wyman, the Great Historian of American Silence in the Face of the Holocaust
- For Clues to Fake News, Just Look at the Yiddish Press of Old
- The Coolest New Jewish Deli? It's in Tokyo.
- Israeli Chef Omer Miller Turns His Attention to Street Food With a New Pizzeria
- Distorting the Holocaust in Hungary
- Facebook Decides on Israel's Permanent Borders
- In the Aftermath of an Assassination Attempt Against the Palestinian Prime Minister, Conspiracy Theories Abound
- Is Your Passover Gebrokts?