NEWS FROM THE REFORM MOVEMENT
NEWS FROM ISRAEL
JEWISH NEWS FROM THE U.S.
AND AROUND THE WORLD
Ten Minutes of Torah
- The Most Radical Book of Torah and the Necessity of Interpretation
- The Shaping of a Nation in the Wilderness
- Determining Which Traits Are Important for Leadership
- Learning Wisdom from a Beast of Burden
- Grappling with Death and the Need to Mourn
- Korach’s Challenge: The Balance Between Humility and Arrogance
- The Evolving Role of the Tallit
- Bringing Up Israel: Parenting a New Nation
- The Nazirite Vow: Connecting to a Higher Power
- Containing Lives in the Open Wilderness
From the Union for Reform Judaism
From the Religious Action Center of the URJ
- Education Isn’t a Given for Everyone
- Reform Movement Urges Even Greater US Response to Global Refugee Crisis
- #WhateverItTakes as We Journey Through the Wilderness
- Introducing the 2015-2016 Eisendrath Legislative Assistants!
- Sound the Shofar
- The Call to Californians: Act to End Racial Injustice
- Why We’re Marching: America’s Journey for Justice
- Honoring the Life of Julian Bond
- CSA Comments on Congregational Ties to Boy Scouts
- Capital of Economic Inequality?
Headlines from Haaretz
- In Helsinki, Trump and Putin just ripped Europe apart. The consequences will be catastrophic
- The exchange of fire in the government pressures PM to act in Gaza
- In Helsinki, Trump hazed America as if he were Putin’s puppet
- Netanyahu voices support for surrogacy births for gay men
- Archaeologists find 14,400-year-old pita in Jordan's Black Desert
- Orbán is coming to Israel to meet his soulmate Netanyahu. Here’s how he’s taking down Hungary’s democracy
- Palestinian man gets 14-year sentence for stabbing Israeli woman
- Rejecting deported wife's appeal, Israel says couple spent 'unreasonable time apart'
- If the Palestinians don’t want to lose everything
- Knesset panel approves sale of last government shares in Bank Leumi
Headlines from The Jewish Daily Forward
- Natalie Portman’s Husband To Perform in Tel Aviv — Will She Join Him?
- WeWork Goes Vegetarian, Banning Meat From Its Offices
- American Deli Culture Is All The Rage In London
- Kushner Companies Accused Of Exposing Kids To Cancer-Causing Toxins
- Canadian Company Stops Selling Ivanka Trump Brand. Sorry, Not Sorry.
- Schumer Calls For New Russia Sanctions After Trump Summit Debacle
- In The Kosher Market, Artisanal Cheese Is A Hard Sell
- ‘The Most Jewish App Since JSwipe’: Scott Rogowsky On HQ Trivia
- A Look Inside The Kakuma Refugee Camp
- Family Separation Is Never Humane — Even When Parents Are Inmates
Entries at Moment Magazine
News from The Tablet
- Behold: Felicity Jones as Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- 'You’re given a stick at birth. You’re buried with your stick.'
- Amazon Prime Day is Here Again, and So's a New Batch of Delightfully Useless Jewish Tchochkes to Buy
- Why Downton Abbey Was The Frummest Show On Television
- What Happened to Sacha Baron Cohen?
- Agnieszka Kłos: ‘Games at Birkenau’
- How a Trip to Uganda Led to My Belated Bat Mitzvah, at Age 62
- What to Watch This Weekend: 'The Stranger'
- Your Mid-July Treat: Vibe With the Hottest Israeli Song of the Summer
- Amid Diplomatic Drama, the World Lacrosse Championship Kicks Off in Israel